I hope everything you order from The Shimmy Shack fits you like Cinderella’s slipper, what a dream that would be! But if it doesn’t, you can't go to a ball looking less than perfect!
If you find that your purchase doesn’t suit you well - you’re in the right place!
Please read our policy thoroughly and contact us should you have any questions.
To start the return process, please email us first at: email@example.com.
- Items returned within 10 days of the delivery date will be processed back to the original method of payment.
- Items returned between days 11-30 of the delivery date will be processed for STORE CREDIT only. Store credit is in the form of a gift card that must be used within 1 year of the issue date.
Items will only be considered for return if they have the original tags attached and it is apparent that they are unworn, unwashed, and deodorant & smoke free.
- Return postage will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping charges paid by the customer will not be refunded/credited.
The following list of items will be FINAL SALE and not eligible for a return:
- Sale Items (includes all Holiday promotions, flash sales, etc.)
- Hair accessories
Please mail all returns to:
Attn: The Shimmy Shack
PO Box 52021
Midland, Texas 79710-2021
**Be sure to include your original receipt/packing slip with the return**
All returns will be left up to the discretion of The Shimmy Shack.
Thank you for understanding!
I check all orders before they go out for any flaws/damages, BUT I am human and it is very possible for me to miss something. If you find that your item has a flaw please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 432.203.6201 within 4 days of your delivery date.
As long as we have your requested replacement item in stock, we will hold it until we receive your return; if we do not, we will provide you with a refund onto your original method of payment.
The Shimmy Shack is NOT responsible for any packages lost in transit. You will need to contact your local Post Office to inquire about your lost packages.
**updated Jan. 1, 2020**